Friday, February 8, 2008

Why I have to miss the CNY Run

Greetings,
those of you who know my personal situation will know that I am expecting my third child. Well, the stork decided to call early and I am writing this from the delivery suite :-). Do wish me and the missus luck for the delivery.

Meanwhile, there's no reason why this run should not continue. For the lack of a guide, I suggest a slight alteration the the route; after the KR Park Canopy walk, turn left and run down Pepys Road and give Hort Park a miss. At the bottom of Pepys Road, turn left and you will be heading towards Labrador Park.

Another suggestion for post run makan. The Taiwanese porridge/noodle shop (next to cheese prata) appears to be open during this period. This might be an option.

My sincere apologies and I suppose there are higher priorities. Take care and will join you guys again soon.

=========================================

An Update at 4pm:

All went well, here's a few pics of the culprit;

Tyler_02

Tyler_01

3 comments:

Jodan said...

So sweet!!!

Congratulations , Dkw!!!

Anonymous said...

so cute! how is she doing?

runmondeo said...

Hi Moon,
sorry, blog has been inactive for a while. He's a boy and he's doing swell.

Jodan,
thanks much, 3 months late in replying!